Most of the Parkinson’s studies use 810 nm with 40 Hz pulsation. The Vielight Neuro Gamma is 810 nm/40 Hz and has the most science backing its use. This is the device I would get for Parkinson’s. Here are some studies that significantly relieved Parkinson’s symptoms. With each study, I give you instructions on how to do the same protocol yourself, at home.
2021 Parkinson’s Vielight Study
Researchers used the Vielight Neuro Gamma on Parkinson’s patients in the 2021 study published in BMC Neurology: Improvements in clinical signs of Parkinson’s disease using photobiomodulation: a prospective proof-of-concept study.
In this study, twelve Parkinson’s patients received Vielight treatment on the head, intranasal, neck, and abdominal area.
A group of six of these subjects were assessed before treatment and again after four weeks of light. Then they were assessed at the 12-week mark.
At 12 weeks, their mobility and balance were significantly improved. Improvements lasted at least one year when their skills were measured a fourth time.
Treatment was safe, and effective, and participants reported being pleased with their gains.
How to Copy the Methods at Home
Here’s how to do the therapy they did in this study. Note, there were several pathways that they tested, I’m only putting the most successful protocol here.
- You will need: the Vielight Neuro Gamma and the Vielight X-Plus
- Place the Gamma headset on the head
- Place the Gamma intranasal device on a nostril
- Place the X-Plus “Body” LED module on the abdomen OR on the base of the neck under the bottom of the skull
- Run all three devices for thirty-three (33): all of one session, plus 13 minutes into a second session
- Do this protocol three times a week, such as Monday, Wednesday, and Friday